Thank you very much for using this website. This website is operated by the Nanae Onuma International Tourism and Convention Association (hereinafter referred to as the “Organization”).
- The Organization makes its best effort to provide reliable information through this website, but shall not guarantee the accuracy of its content. Please confirm the information on the website and use it on your own judgement. The Organization shall assume no responsibility for any damage arising from the information provided.
- The Organization shall assume no responsibility for the content of e-mail, telephone calls and faxes from third parties who provide information through this website. It shall also assume no responsibility for any damage caused by computer viruses transmitted through this website or by third parties who provide information through this website
- The Organization does not manage other websites linked to this website. The Organization, therefore, shall assume no responsibility for any damage (either directly or indirectly) arising from linked websites.
- The Organization may change and suspend services provided through this website without notice. The Organization shall assume no responsibility for any damage arising from any such change or suspension.
- The recommended environment for seeing this website is as follows:
Internet Explorer 10 or greater (not compliant with Internet Explorer 8)
Please note that browsers other than the above may display the website incorrectly or prevent access to the website.
The Organization carefully handles customers’ personal information to protect their privacy.
1.Collection and content of personal information
The Organization asks for personal information (e.g., name, address, phone number) necessary for each service that is applied for, and appropriately and carefully manages the personal information provided.
2.Usage of personal information
Provided information may be used as follows:
The Organization will use the information as statistical data to improve the website, services and information on the website. In this case, individuals shall not be identified.
The Organization may contact customers by e-mail, telephone or post, if deemed necessary.
3.Protection of personal information
The Organization shall take responsibility for safely managing personal information entered on the website. Personal information shall not be disclosed to any third party except as provided below.
- Cases in which disclosure is required by law or the police, court and other public agencies
- Cases in which customers agree to the disclosure of their information
The use of any content on this website, including text and images, for any purposes (e.g., advertisement), whether for profit or not for profit, is prohibited without the expressed permission of this association.